Jun 26, 2010

jewelry board

I have been wanting to make one of these since we moved into our apartment (since I have the perfect spot for it in the closet), but just haven't gotten around to finding a Michael's to get the supplies. Today Ryan had to go to work, leaving me alone for a whole Saturday so I decided to get up and get this thing done.

It was super easy and quick and I love having my jewelry out like this so I can see it rather than digging through a box. It was good to sort through what I had too. I got rid of a lot that I haven't worn in a long time...and probably won't wear again (Sister, I have some jewelry for you if you want it). Now my stock is severely depleted. I didn't have much to begin with since I've never worn much jewelry, but I'm getting more interested in accessorizing and I want MORE :)

The best part is when Ryan got home tonight, I showed him what I did and he asked where I came up with the idea for it. I had to be honest and say "Everyone on the blogs is doing it". I'm such a follower...

2 comments:

Abby said...

SO cute!!! I think I may have to make one soon!

See I'm a total follower too!

Anonymous said...

Too cute- I think I know that fabric "Amy Butler" right! I love it!! You are getting soo crafty!