Here you'll see the kitchen. Nothing special, but I do love the space above the cabinets to throw random accessories, or bowls that I don't have space for. That tree is a money tree that I bought from IKEA and I've had the HARDEST time keeping it alive, but I think it just might make it. The door on the left is the pantry, and to the left of that, out of view, is our front door.
Here, you'll see the living/dining space. There isn't a designated area for the dining table, so we just have to keep it against the wall like this. It's a little awkward, but it works. The door off to the right leads to a small patio.
Just another view of the room. Just to the right of this is a little laundry area, our spare room, and our extra bathroom.
In the spare room, Ryan and I each have our own space, which is great. It's SO much bigger than the spare room in our last place. There is also a walk in closet. See Walle there? This is what he does all day long...all throughout the house.
Here's the extra bathroom. It's pretty big and I have no decor in there yet...all in due time. ...Walle always trying to be included...
See, it's so big we had MORE than enough room to put our storage cabinet thingy in there for extra towel storage. This bathroom needs some TLC...a rug and accessories for the sink and cabinet would make it feel so much warmer.
On the other side of the apartment, we have our bedroom. This picture was taken the day we moved in...the bed is not made right now and I was too lazy to make it for a picture, so I just figured I'd show you this one again. Not much has changed, except the night stands are cleared off. We need some art in here, BAD...there is nothing on the walls. See the ceiling fan up there? LOVE love LOVE that!!!
Attached to the master bedroom is our bathroom. It's a decent size (bigger than our last bathroom, anyway).
I was hoping for double sinks, BUT there is enough room for both me and Ryan to be in here getting ready, so I can't complain. Our last bathroom had one sink with almost no counter space and a small mirror. We could not be in the bathroom getting ready at the same time without pushing each other around.
And last but not least, attached to our bathroom is:
Our walk in closet. My FAVORITE part :) This is my side....
And this is Ryan's side.
---
SO, that's our place. It's the newest and largest place we've been in. We both love it and have very few complaints...other than having a neighbor above us, below us, to the right of us, and to the left of us...we can hear them all day long. And they've complained about us having our bathroom fan on after 10:00 at night. That was pretty lame! But other than that, we love this place. It's better than our last place in so many ways:
- More space
- It's about 30 years newer
- More storage
- 2 bathrooms instead of 1
- BIGGER bathrooms
- Bigger spare bedroom
- A pool
- A gym
- AIR CONDITIONING (hallelujah)
- and HEAT!
The only bummer about it is that it's in NORTHERN California :)
4 comments:
It's looks great! It seems to be pretty big. So nice!
Great job! It looks amazing!
Love the new place!! You've decorated it really well. Hopefully we will have a new place as well this month .
Looks awesome!! I only wish it was here! But we will have to come visit!!
Post a Comment