Now that I'm cooking more I'm making more mistakes in the kitchen. This week I was making homemade pizza with Trader Joe's pizza dough (which I ALWAYS have stocked in the freezer). I took the dough out a little late in the evening and it was taking too long to thaw. I was getting hungry so I tried to speed up the process by nuking it for a few seconds in the microwave. NOT such a good idea. I ended up cooking chunks of the dough and it was super nasty. We ended up at Baja Fresh for dinner that night. No complaints on my part, I LOVE that place.
On our way out, Ryan handed me the receipt which had a coupon for a free drink on our next visit. I looked at it and commented that it expired in 30 days and we likely wouldn't be back before then. Ryan looked at me, smiled and said: "I'm sure you'll mess up another dinner within the next 30 days." ...FUNNY GUY!
2 comments:
Why don't you give Ryan a turn at cooking and see how Funny he really is!!
I love how you are trying all sorts of different meals! Good luck with the next ones!
Post a Comment