We're going to DISNEYLAND on Saturday!! I can't WAIT. We're heading to Monterey tomorrow to pick up our friends Joey and Kiwi and then driving down south for the weekend. Thanks to a family friend, we have lunch reservations at Club 33 in the park. I've never been so I'm super excited!!
I'm a little nervous about holding up at the park all day though. My energy levels are not what they used to be. I need a nap after a trip to the mall, so walking around Disneyland all day might just do me in. I warned everyone that I might have to go take a nap in the car at some point.
---
I got my 3rd migraine ever last night :( It was no fun at all. I took some Tylenol and went to bed early, but I still woke up with a headache. Luckily it wasn't migraine status anymore. I hope I don't get any more of those while pregnant since a Tylenol isn't quite strong enough for my taste.
---
I've been thinking about life lately and how different it's going to be in just a matter of months. We've got some big changes coming and it just blows my mind but I'm so excited about it all. Life sure is crazy, but I love it.
1 comment:
I got migraines a LOT with Robert. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment