Nov 4, 2010

22 weeks...

I'm 22 weeks along and still feeling pretty good except sleeping is getting more and more uncomfortable. I know this is only a TASTE of what I'm in for, as it's just going to get worse as I get bigger. I had to go get my first pair of maternity jeans last week. I can still wear some of my regular jeans, but they're not comfortable while sitting for long. The maternity ones feel much better around my stomach.

We just had an ultrasound last week and the baby is looking great and moving a lot...and he's a thumb sucker! A bad habit for sure (I know, I sucked my thumb until I was like 12), but it sure is cute!

4 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

You look adorable, Missy!

I'm Melissa... said...

awww, thanks :)

Allison said...

So fun!! Don't worry too much about the thumb sucking. In one of Emily's ultrasounds, she was sucking on her toe and we haven't had any of that in the real world :).

oh, and are those new glasses? They are really cute.

Courtney N said...

You look great! I love the little tummy!