He's so sweet! I heard your labor/delivery went really fast! I'm so glad! You'll have to update us on all the details. Congrats!
Aww!! He is too cute!! Congrats!!
He is PERFECT!!! Congratulations!!!! And early too?! What a good boy:)
And CRAZY - our Lucy was born at 39 weeks and she was 6 lb 12oz, and 19" long -- almost identical! Congratulations again:) SO happy for you both!
Oh my!! He is more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, Missy!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He's so sweet! I heard your labor/delivery went really fast! I'm so glad! You'll have to update us on all the details. Congrats!
Aww!! He is too cute!! Congrats!!
He is PERFECT!!! Congratulations!!!! And early too?! What a good boy:)
And CRAZY - our Lucy was born at 39 weeks and she was 6 lb 12oz, and 19" long -- almost identical! Congratulations again:) SO happy for you both!
Oh my!! He is more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, Missy!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment