I scoured the mall only to find...NOTHING. So I took my search online and after being let down by the selection at some of my usual favorite places, I ended up on the Victoria's Secret website. I've always loved their swim selection, but I rarely ever buy from them. This time I took the plunge and bought this gem:
It was just my style. I like that it's just a basic tankini, nothing fancy and I love the color. It's a little predictable from me and I thought about trying something a little more fun, like zebra print, but I'm just not that daring. This was safe. Anyway, it arrived yesterday and I was SO excited, but when I tried it on, the fit was all wrong. It's the Miracle Bra brand (most of their suits are) and as a nursing mother, I don't need any extra miracles up top. There was just TOO much going on. It actually was pretty hot, but the top just kept riding up and it's a suit that I would be constantly tugging at, so I decided to return it and ended up BACK at the mall today.
I had 2 swimsuits in hand to try on and at the last minute grabbed THIS third one try also:
I thought it looked a little matronly on the hanger, but I was drawn to the print. It's fun and bold, but not too wild. I was sure I'd hate it once I put it on, but I just had to try it for some reason. Well, I LOVED it and ended up buying it. It looks super cute on, and even though I don't have HER body, I feel good in it and I have a cute new hair cut/color that I think goes super well with it too:
Short and Sassy for summer...and to keep out of Brady's claws.



No comments:
Post a Comment