Jul 23, 2011

lots of pictures

I have received a request for more pictures, and it just so happens that I have several that I haven't blogged yet, SO, here's a little catch up:

As mentioned in a previous post, the pediatrician instructed us to start solids at 4 months to help put some weight on our boy. We tried sweet potatoes first and he loved those, but we had a much different reaction to peas.



 NOT AMUSED!

Brady ended up being REALLY fussy for a few days after the peas....and it happened again after we tried them again later, so we're done with those for a while. To date he has tried and enjoyed: Sweet potatoes, squash, and apples. I noticed this week that he tends to wake much more frequently throughout the night with a gurgly tummy when he has eaten food, so I'm backing off on it for a bit. 

---

On the 4th of July, we just stayed at home and relaxed. It had already been a busy weekend with Tiersha and Josh visiting so we were happy to stay home for the day. I laid out by the pool for a bit and then Brady, Ryan, and Walle came out to enjoy the warm weather too. 


 What are YOU looking at?



Ryan took Brady in the pool. It's not heated, so he just dipped his feet in, but Brady seemed to enjoy it. Later that day, we had BBQ hot dogs with Rick and Arlene. Brady went to bed around 8, so Ryan and I stayed home with him and missed out on fireworks. We really didn't mind though.

---

Ryan and I went to Les Mis on 7/8. It was my first time seeing it and his third. I absolutely loved it! The music, the story, the sets, it was all wonderful. It was also just fun to dress up and go out with my husband. We go out once a week (grandma babysits on friday nights :), but it makes it even more special when you have to dress up a bit.


---

The next day we went to a Dodger game with Ryan's parents. It was Brady's first baseball game.


 Ryan was proud to have his son at his first game :)




Brady did really well through the game. He got fussy twice, but I walked him for just a minute or two and he fell right asleep, both times. He even slept through the cheering crowds when the Dodgers scored a winning run. This kid amazes me. And isn't he just the CUTEST?!?!


No comments: