So there is a new craze taking over our city...frozen yogurt. In the last month, 3 or 4 new frozen yogurt shops have opened in the area. Ryan and I both enjoy frozen yogurt. He likes to try all the different fruity flavors, while I am loyal to chocolate. Sometimes though, if I'm feeling really crazy, I'll get 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 berry or banana, mmm. Anyway, the best part about all these new shops is the fact that they are sending out their Grand Opening coupons to get business. I have a stack of frozen yogurt coupons ready and waiting.
This weekend we took advantage of our coupons and tried one of the new shops. We chose one that is just a few minutes away from home, right near the RSM lake. It was great because we were able to get our yogurt and enjoy it on a bench right on the lake. We HAD to cuddle because it was FREEZING (eating frozen yogurt wasn't helping the situation), so that made our quick yogurt trip a little more romantic :) We talked and laughed and reminisced about the last time we were at the lake (just a few weeks before Ryan proposed...almost a year ago). It was a really great date and it only cost us $3.50 (I love buy one get one free coupons). I'm looking forward to more dates like that...maybe without the super cold weather though.
1 comment:
since you are on the topic of frozen yogurt, we have to tell you about a place that is near our place. it is so so so so good. it blows golden spoon out of the water. we need to double date it there sometime soon. let us know when you is free.
Post a Comment