Here are some pictures of Sierra back in August, I'm sure she's already changed SO much. She's actually a very smiley baby, but for some reason, the second the camera comes out, her smile fades away.



Ryan and I have been well. We got to go to a Red Robin Sneak Preview with a few friends. 4 days before the grand opening, the restarant invites people to come and eat for free while they train their staff. We had a lot of fun and ate a lot of food!!
Ryan and I also gave talks in church on Sunday. They went well, but I'm SO glad they're over. I was way nervous. I got used to speaking in the singles ward, it was small and I knew everyone. Our new ward is HUGE and I hardly know anyone, so I was sick with nerves.
I suppose that's it for now. Hopefully I'll get some pictures from Thanksgiving and can post them soon.
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!
3 comments:
What a cutie! Erin told me how adorable she is! We were sad that we couldn't see you guys over Thanksgiving, but can't wait to see you in December.
I'm workin' on the roll recipe! Sorry!
That's gotta be the sweetest picture of Ryan...can't wait to see him with his children lol!
OH MY GOSH!!!! I'm so excited, I didn't know you guys had a blog until I snooped around Alyssa's page!!! Yay! Checko ut my blog sometime! Good to "see" you!
Post a Comment