Oh, yeah...now that I'm getting older I'm starting to get motion sickness :( I noticed a few years ago when I felt really crummy on Star Tours. Prior to that, I had never had issues with motion sickness, and following that realization, I've steered clear from the ride and not had issues with any others...UNTIL TODAY when Tower of Terror got me. It's really sad too because that's one of my favorites! This getting older thing is not fun! I suppose I'll have to start popping a dramamine before I go to theme parks now :(
2 comments:
Star Tours is the first ride I ever got motion sickness from. I was a teenager. I haven't been on it since. Pregnancy is what really gave me motion sickness. When I was pregnant I would get carsick while I was driving! Now I get sick on almost everything. Just something for you to look forward to! :)
I agree with Jamie since I had the boys....no more motion rides I tried to do California Soarin the last time Jeff and I were there and I felt aweful the rest of the night!!
Post a Comment