Well, it's here. Our first one as a married couple...and I work late :(. I prepared Ryan's favorite casserole last night so he could put it in the oven and we could have a nice Valentines dinner when I get home. AND I put him in charge of getting a salad and some sparkling cider, so it should be a great meal and I'm excited.
This morning I left before he woke up, but I wanted to leave something for him to see before he went to work. I decided to cut out lots of red hearts and write the reasons I love him on them...then I covered the door to the garage with them so he couldn't miss them as he left for work. It's called a "heart attack" and it's kind of cheesey, I understand that, but sometimes cheesey is good/cute. AND it took a lot of time to cut all the hearts out and I put a lot of thought into what I wrote on them, so I was satisfied.
Other than all of that, today is just a normal day for us. WORK for both of us and school for me. I'm SO ready for the weekend!
2 comments:
I remember those days. Our first year of marriage we NEVER saw eachother. What a nice wife to even make dinner! Hope you guys have fun!!
AWW you guys are so cute!
Post a Comment