***
The most exciting thing to me right now is the weather!! I'm sitting in the living room with all the windows open and it's not freezing!! There's a nice little cross breeze, I hear people outside, cars driving by, birds chirping...it's so different from being shut tight in our condo all winter. I just love it. This past week I was so excited to actually wear short sleeves and NOT need my jacket. Now all I can think about is summer time and going to the beach to work on my tan! I used to absolutely DREAD the summertime. Driving in a car with no A/C was SO miserable. But now that I have my new car with a perfectly working A/C unit, I can't wait for summer. I say, BRING ON THE HEAT.
***
Ryan and I are not dog people. We actually find most dogs to be quite annoying. HOWEVER, we recently found a dog that we might consider getting someday.


If it were up to Ryan, we would get an English Bulldog TODAY. BUT, I (AKA - the voice of reason) decided that 1 - we should not make a quick decision and get one because it's cute. Since we're not dog people, we need to really think about this for a while to make sure we really DO want one. And 2 - we MUST wait until we have a yard. I don't like the idea of leaving my dog in our condo all day to pee on everything, rip up everything, and get bored out of its mind.
Other than that, the English Bulldog sounds perfect for us. It's a really mellow dog, it doesn't bark much at all, it doesn't require tons of play time (it's perfectly happy just laying by your side), and they don't like to go on long walks for some reason. It sounds like the perfect dog, really.
Ryan emailed me the above pictures last week and said that "they melted his heart". Very few things do that, so I know this is a big deal. Every time I bring up the pictures he says "they are just so adorable". That's not a word Ryan uses very often! Luckily, I agree with him, so we very well may become dog people, SOMEDAY...
***
One more thing...in exactly 1 month, we will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary. I can't even believe it's been a year already! It seriously seems like it's only been 6 months or so. I still feel like a "newly-wed". This really has been a blissful year and I'm so excited to celebrate our first year anniversary...and MANY MANY more.
1 comment:
So when you told me about a bulldog I questioned it...but seeing those pictures...I say go for it!!!
Post a Comment