

I got these two little pretties today (under $100 total)! I love that winter coats are like 60% off at Tillys right now!
I once heard that people with more jackets have more style. I guess they're more likely to mix, match, coordinate, etc. I love jackets but don't have many, so I'm stocking up!
***
I'm having an education crisis and second guessing the Speech Therapy thing. I'm just not too enthused about the idea now that I'm learning more about it. I had a little break down yesterday as I left school. It stinks, I thought I had everything figured out, but now I don't really know what I want to do. All I know is that Speech Therapy isn't it. Ryan was super supportive though and let me know that I'm not a failure for changing my mind (I kind of thought I was), he said that's what school is all about, figuring out what you do and don't want to do. I love him. Anyway, now I've gotta do some SERIOUS thinking and meet with a counselor and all that jazz.
Wish me luck!
4 comments:
I changed my major like ... 4 times. It happens. You'll manage. :)
I don't know one person who actually graduated in the Major they started with. It's so life. I was supposed to be a music major and now I do Optometry. It's all good.
My dad once told me to "find something your good at then find someone to pay you to do it". I think that this is really important, but what's even more important is finding something you love and your good at and then get someone to pay you to do it. You should change your major if you are not feeling like you want to do it anymore. There is nothing wrong with that. I don't know anyone who didn't struggle with their major in college. Well, good luck to you and let me know how it turns out! : )
The average change of majors is three (at least it was 10 years ago! No idea what it is, now...).
But I hear ya! It's hard to make decisions like that. Go with your FIL's (per Courtney's) advice. Do what you love. If you're not sure, take classes until you find out what it is; be daring! I promise you won't regret it. :)
Post a Comment