
I beat him!! Only because he scratched the 8 ball...otherwise, he's much better than I am :(

I'm such a poser!

Me and Sierra playing with one of her new toys...

She's the cutest!! You can't see it, but she's being raspberry-attacked by Grandma.
Even with all of the celebration this weekend, Ryan and Kevin managed to sneak away to the golf course...TWICE. Must be nice!
------
Well, we came home today. We left Lodi early and drove up to Lafayette, where my mom works at a dental office. Her dentist was nice enough to see Ryan for a cleaning and X-Rays for FREE, since he doesn't have dental coverage right now. What a nice lady!! We just got home about an hour ago...after a 7 hour drive...it's SO nice to be back. BUT, we already miss Sierra!!!


Oh, P.S. I learned a very important lesson this weekend...Being a stay-at-home mom is NOT easy! I've always dreamed of the day that I can stay home with the kids and get SO much done...REALITY CHECK...It's hard to stay home with a baby all day, you can't leave their side! So much for me having a sparkling clean house when I'm a mom, huh?
4 comments:
The only time you get stuff done when you are a stay at home mom is when its the evening and your husband has them or the baby's asleep.
Yah if you figure out how to get stuff done please let me know...I can't even go to the restroom without a little shadow!! Glad you guys had a fun trip...we missed you!!!
Being a stay at home is tough because there is always stuff to do and playing with the baby is way more fun than say (laundry, dishes, bathroom cleaning....) but it is SO wonderful!!!!! You'll love it. You're trip looks like it was so much fun. What a cute niece you two have!
You will be a great stay at home mom! I always think "why don't they get so much done while the baby is sleeping or something?" I guess one day I'll find out. I'm glad you were able to get away and have with your family!!!
Post a Comment