Apr 11, 2008

Early birthday gift

My birthday is in less than a week and I already feel spoiled. I got the mail today and it was all for ME! ...and NO BILLS, what a great day huh?

My parent's have sent some great things, including this neat laptop desk, which I'm using right now. I just love it! They also sent me a bunch of other things, including a Josh Groban CD and a new book. My mom sent a lot of the things separately, so it's been exciting to come home to a package almost every day this week!

Best of all, I got my gift from Ryan last night. Once it was delivered, I don't think he could wait a few days until my actual birthday to have me open it, he was too excited! Perhaps he was just excited to use it himself, hmmm.

Anyway, it was a Tivo!!



WAHOO!! It was all I asked him for...and I not so subtly reminded him every few days that I wanted it. He actually had me believing that I wasn't going to get it, sneaky sneaky. I was so excited when I opened the box!! What a great husband I have!

FYI, he's already got the entire golf season scheduled for recording...looks like he's taking over my gift :)

6 comments:

Abby said...

How fun!! I would die without our tivo....really once you have it, you can never live without it! Happy early birthday!!

Anonymous said...

I miss my DVR that I had in Rancho. Maybe someday I will have one again...That laptop thing is cool. I might have to get Jason one...Just a few more days and you'll be 25! I've found the only good thing about being 25 is lower car insurance and rental car rates.

Tiersha said...

I was going to say...is the Tivo for you or Ryan? lol

Courtney N said...

I LOVE Tivo it is so so nice!! What an awesome present!!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Wow! Happy Early Birthday! No bills and all gifts IS an awesome day!

Oh and Congrats on the TIVo. I couldn't live without our DVR these days!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your Tivo :)