Apr 9, 2008

moving :(

Well, the time has come. Living in south Orange County has become inconvenient for me and Ryan and we find ourselves driving north for EVERYTHING. So, we're gonna be moving around the end of May. I'm so sad to leave our place because, well, it's beautiful. I love the set up, I love the attached garage, I love the extra bedroom, I love the wall colors, I love the location (it's within walking distance of target for crying out loud!), I love the fact that it's a relatively new place and it's not old and crusty, but mostly, I love our landlords. They have been so great and they really liked us. I fear that we won't be so lucky in the future.

If you know of anyone who is looking to move to Rancho Santa Margarita, let us know. We'd like to help our landlords fill the condo asap, since they live in Colorado.

ALSO, if you know of any condo availabilities in Irvine/Tustin/Anaheim area, let us know. I guess it's safe to say that we're actively looking, and so far, I've seen very few places that would work for us...

4 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my goodness. Justin is going to be so sad. On the DL (well not too DL since I'm writing it on your blog) we will probably be moving there is May and Justin was SO excited to live by you guys. Total bummer!!

Allison said...

ok- i'm a dork. i missed the whole paragraph about anaheim/tustin/irvine if we moved there i'm sure we could still be friends ;)

Anonymous said...

we're looking to move to Anaheim...I'll keep my eyes open for you

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Getting a new place is always exciting! I love to redecorate and move into a FRESH clean house. :)

Congrats!