Apr 2, 2008

FUNNY STUFF!

Ok, I check TMZ.com all day long as I get bored at work. They just announced that one of the stars of MTV's reality tv show "The Hills" is now supporting McCain. Read the article below...I especially love the last line, which makes sense only if you've heard about/seen the commercials that Obama and Clinton have been doing...

John McCain Is Team Heidi!
Posted Apr 2nd 2008 2:54PM by TMZ Staff

Look out Spencer -- John McCain's got his eyes on yo girl!

McCain told Time that he is "honored to have Heidi [Montag]'s support," and that he never misses an episode of "The Hills," especially "since the new season started."

Ok, now that is the guy we don't want answering the phone at 3:00 AM.

2 comments:

Courtney N said...

Haha I've seen those 3AM political cartoons. They are funny!

But seriously, this election is getting out of hand. Why is Mcain taking endorsements from stupid people? All it does is make us smart people question is ability to lead the nation. sigh.

Tiersha said...

That's great. And by the way, i hope Heidi and Spencer get back together/stay together, whatever they are doing!