Well, school starts this week for me and Ryan. We're very sad about it. Working full time, while going to school full time isn't something we EVER look forward to. BUT, gotta get it done, right?
As our one last HOORAH -before the stressful schedules begin- we spent Saturday at Disneyland. We go often, but usually for just a few hours in the evening, after work. This time, we spent most of the day there. Going during the day is an entirely different experience and I LOVE it. There's just so much more excitement in the day time!!
Anyway, here are some pictures from our day:
2 comments:
Im so jealous! I miss out on so much by living in UT!
Serious Court! You now know the sad truth about living in Utah. Ryan, you look a lot younger in these pics I guess its just Disneyland in they day..where a kid can be a kid...no wait thats toyrus...eh still works :) Good luck with school to the both of you!
Post a Comment