It's my favorite time of year! Fall...and Halloween! I'm ready for it, and apparently, so is Disneyland. Christina and I spent a few hours there today and really enjoyed the Halloween Time decor.
*****
I've recently noticed that when I take pictures in the dark, I do this funny thing with my eyes. I open them wider in anticipation of the flash (so as not to blink), and end up having this crazy lady look as shown below. I need to work on that!
4 comments:
I keep seeing people going to DLand for the fall and it's making me a little homesick. That's one of my most favorite things. THey are getting all halloweened out at Disneyland Hong Kong and I so want to go but it's a little too soon for our budget. Go on haunted mansion for me!
oh we did.
oh we did.
Holy Cow!! Halloween + Disneyland = complete and total bliss. I'm a bit jealous. But it looks like you had a blast! That's awesome.
Post a Comment