Sep 3, 2008

Our BIG 100th post!!! GET EXCITED!

Ok, who am I kidding. We work full time and go to school full time. Our lives are mostly spent in offices and classrooms. If I waited for something really exciting to blog about for our 100th post, I might not blog for a few months.

Well, we had a fun dinner last night and I just HAD to take a picture and blog about it. First, let me explain:

Our new schedules are causing some changes around the house. The major change is the quality of dinners. I admit, I've never been much of a cook, but I generally try to put a little effort into our meals...and by generally, I mean maybe 1/2 the time. Lucky for me, Ryan will eat anything and be happy. This semester, we'll be enjoying more "quick and easy" dinners; frozen lasagna, pasta roni, spaghetti, etc. Here's what we had last night:



You probably can't see the details, so I'll explain: Spongebob Squarepants AND Pokemon Macaroni and Cheese...with hot dogs for Ryan. Mmmmmm. Fancy huh?

5 comments:

Courtney N said...

What is dinner without some Pokemon, Spongebob, and hot dogs?! Seriously! Can we have this when I come to visit?

Christa Jeanne said...

Haha - wow, you really went all out there, huh, Mis? ;)

May I suggest the freezer section of Trader Joe's? They've got tons of really good throw-in-the-microwave/oven dinners, and it's so much better tasting and healthier than their grocery store equivalents. I practically live on the chile verde chicken enchiladas.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I was expecting you to show off maybe some puree'd carrots in it too? lol. My kids SCARF their Mac n Cheese with added veggies. Shhhh!!

Annica said...

Wow. My next post will be a whopping number 30 lol. It would be easier if I could get blogspot at work, but its blocked. And I love your dinner! haha. I actually really like to cook and do it a lot but sometimes Mac and Cheese just sounds good. We mix ours with chili and hot dogs. Its actually a lot better than it sounds. :)

Allison said...

I think it looks wonderful :) And I am extremely jealous because Justin refuses to eat boxed macaroni! Good luck with school and work!