Nov 13, 2008

Disneyland - FREE ADMISSION!!

Have you heard?!? Disneyland is now (just for 2009) allowing free admission on your birthday if you register on their website.

Go here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/WhatWillYouCelebrate/disneyland/index?name=CelebrationsDLRFreeOnYourBirthdayPage

I heard about this a week or so ago and thought it was exciting, but I'm an annual passholder (as so many of us are here in southern CA), so I assumed it didn't apply to me. Well, I was WRONG. Check THIS out:

From the FAQ section:

Q: I am an Annual Passholder (or have a valid Multi-Day Ticket that I will use for admission on my birthday in 2009), so I don't need to take advantage of this offer. If I register, is there anything else I could receive on my birthday?

A: Yes, you have several options which are available for you to select once you arrive at the Park with your confirmation message and your proper ID. You can receive:

-A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-Day/1-Park ticket* for you to use on your birthday for merchandise, recreation or fun activities at select participating locations at Disneyland® Resort;

-or A special birthday FASTPASS® ticket+ for certain attractions at the Theme Park you visit on your birthday;

-or A 1-Day/1-Park ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.

HOW COOL IS THAT?!? Free admission on your birthday in 2009 (only if you're registered), or a cool gift if you're already a passholder!! I'm psyched! Now I just have to count down to my birthday...5 months!!

2 comments:

Christa Jeanne said...

Awesome, huh? Too bad my birthday is on a Sunday. :(

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Ha! Yeah, I heard about it... it's great business for them because then you have to pay for whoever you are going with that you might not otherwise. ;-)