Feb 10, 2009

want a good laugh?

So I asked my sister to scan me over some pictures from me at various stages in my life...I don't know that I was quite prepared for what I got :)

Check me out:
I think I started out pretty cute...but the bowl cut is unfortunate.
Worst mistake my parents ever made: letting me do my own hair. Look at those horrific bangs!

And to prove that second picture wasn't just taken on a bad hair day, here are the same bangs...different day. Tragic.

Side note - check out my awesome hanging spiral curl, that I thought made me look older than 11...AND check out the little roller blade candies on my cake...can you guess what my gift was that year?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when the hanging spiral was cool especially from the sideburn area. Ha Ha. I have one I'll email you ... it's pretty bad

Marni's Organized Mess said...

That's awesome. lol.

That was just the year I knew you too! My pic that year was just as horrible, so don't feel bad. lol.

Tahnee Gregory said...

Your pictures are amazing Melissa. They definitely gave me a good laugh, with those bangs and all :)

Tiersha said...

Love It!!!

P.S. Tahnee is the "164th Ward" lol

Annica said...

Oh...I am scared to post some of my pictures. They are horrible! I had this one cheerleading skirt that my mom let me wear all the time. What were we THINKING?! lol.

Stina said...

so hot right now.