Tonight, Ryan and I are going to see The 5 Browns . I am VERY excited. I've got our binoculars sitting by the door so we won't forget them. My Monday night class is cancelled and Ryan is ditching his so we can go out and enjoy the evening.
The concert is at the Renee and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall. Isn't it incredible?

I stole these pictures from Christa's blog (Christa, thanks for posting them:)
Anyway, I'm very excited. I got these tickets from Ryan's parents for Christmas and have anxiously been waiting for this day to come. I just love piano music and have ever since I was a little girl. I WISH I would have learned to play!
Now I just have to get through my 9.5 hour work day and then the fun begins. Here's hoping the work portion of this day FLIES by!
4 comments:
That is soo exciting!! Those are beautiful pics! Have a blast!
Haha, I was going to comment on how familiar those pictures looked! Well, I snagged them from somewhere on the Web, so whatevs. ;)
Enjoy the concert tonight!!! I'm hoping for a full report. Make sure you get tickets to come again March 21st for the OCMCO concert - it's going to be awesome!
Wow! That architecture is stinkin gorgeous! I hope y'all had fun! I love love love classical too.
Thatr place is amazing! have fun you two!
Post a Comment