So I don't have weird dreams very often...at least not ones I remember. But last night's was blog worthy, it was so weird and random that I kind of laugh about it every time I think about it.
In my dream, my mom was throwing a birthday party for my brother (who is 24, by the way) in a hotel room. Miley Cyrus happened to be a guest at this party. She and a friend lit up a cigarette in the hotel room and it really upset me. I asked them to put the cigarettes out and they did, but then they went into the bathroom to light up again. I went in there and did what anyone else in my situation would do (right?!?) I threw water on the girls to extinguish their cigarettes and then wrestled them to the ground to take them away.
There was a lot more to it, but this is the main story. It was very random. I don't know WHY I dreamt about Miley Cyrus, I don't even dislike the girl. AND, I'm not a fighter, even IF this situation occur ed, I don't think I'd get physical. In sixth grade I thought I was tough and got in a fight with another girl who proved to me that I'm not as strong or tough as I think. I ran off crying to the Principal's office. Ever since then, I've been very non confrontational.
Anyway, I just wanted to share my random dream.
ALSO, baseball season just started. I usually like this. I really enjoy going to Angels games. BUT, I have a class in Fullerton on Monday nights. It usually takes me about 30 minutes to get to class because when I leave between 6 and 6:30, there is no traffic at all. Now that baseball season has started, my commute will likely TRIPLE. Unfortunately, the route I take to get to school is the same route thousands take to get to the Angels games every night, and I know from experience that the freeways are horrendous right before games. For the next month and a half, I'm going to dread Mondays AND harbor ill feelings towards this baseball season.
1 comment:
Just to let you know I literally "laughed out loud" when describing your dream. I can totally see you taking out Miley!
Post a Comment