The final product. I think it took about 5 weeks of working on and off. It was hard to work on for two reasons. 1. Its a mosaic of teeny tiny Disney pictures that fit together to make up this one big picture of Mickey. It was so hard to tell which pieces would fit together. 2. The light from above put a glare on the puzzle pieces, so it was just hard to see the pieces anyway.
I finished last week and now I don't know what to do with it. After all this work, I HATE the idea of just undoing the puzzle and putting it in a drawer never to be used again (because I'll never put the same puzzle together again). But I don't know that I want to frame it or anything. Either way, it's done now and it's STILL taking up my table while I figure out what to do with it. :)
1 comment:
WOW - way to go, Mis!!! My parents have that puzzle, so we tried putting it together a time or two - but none of us had the patience to keep on with it past one day. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment