Aug 23, 2009

Weekend with Wall-E

We had a great weekend! On Friday Ryan's cousin Tahnee got married and we enjoyed sharing that day with her and the rest of the family (I'll try and blog about that later).

Courtney came down and got to meet the puppy and even babysat him for a little while. She loves him.

We went to LA on Saturday and took the pup along with us. I think he enjoyed having a big yard to explore in (he was FILTHY after rolling around in the dirt). He was really good and mellow for the most part...except when he played predator with my feet and got a good nip at my ankle. He took lots of naps and was very cuddly. I spent a lot of time with him while Ryan golfed and I even ENJOYED some of it :) I got down on the floor and played with him, and even KISSED him at one point. That's a big deal for me!!

We returned home today after celebrating Courtney and Arlene's birthdays. Walle slept the entire way home...he's a good car traveller. He's been really good all night...I hope he keeps this good behavior up. Ryan goes back to school tomorrow and I'll be alone with the pup 4 nights a week. I'll let you know how it goes...

***

In non-dog news, I finished my summer class and can say I'm officially done with school. I signed up for 2 photography classes offered at the community center in September. One teaches you all about your DSLR and the other teaches you about photo composition and stuff -- that one's at the beach. I'm really excited about them. Hopefully soon I'll have a better understanding of how my camera works and how to take a good picture. I also got Photoshop Elements and got a good book on it so I can teach myself how to properly edit a good photo to make it great. I'm trying to create a hobby here, if you can't tell :)


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay! You're officially done! And I'm very excited to hear what you've learned in your photography classes! Veryj exciting!

Lisa said...

Congrats! I'm glad you're finally done. Good job!
I'm glad you and Walle are doing better together. I know that's a big deal for you. You'll learn to love him more and more....