To ensure that we got a spot, Ryan headed to the park at about 7 a.m. with Walle. My friend Joey and I met up with him at 10:30 with breakfast...then friends started to show up at about 12:30. In all, we had over 20 people, and it was a blast!
Sep 8, 2009
Labor Day at Lantern Bay Park
Ryan decided he wanted to have a BBQ for Labor Day. Our condo is kind of small and we don't have a grill, so we decided to go to a park. Our friend Adam suggested Lantern Bay Park, which we saw last year when our friends got married at the Marriott in Dana Point. The hotel overlooked this park and the ocean. It was a beautiful view and the PERFECT place for a Labor Day BBQ.
To ensure that we got a spot, Ryan headed to the park at about 7 a.m. with Walle. My friend Joey and I met up with him at 10:30 with breakfast...then friends started to show up at about 12:30. In all, we had over 20 people, and it was a blast!
I was in charge of bringing lighter fluid, but forgot, so the guys gathered around the grill to see if they could do without.

Anyway, it seemed like everyone had a pretty good time, I know we sure did. We were so glad everyone was able to make it out and we'll definitely have to do something like that again...
To ensure that we got a spot, Ryan headed to the park at about 7 a.m. with Walle. My friend Joey and I met up with him at 10:30 with breakfast...then friends started to show up at about 12:30. In all, we had over 20 people, and it was a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment