Dec 28, 2009

Christmas wrap-up

Christmas was good to us this year. We got to relax a lot. We enjoyed 2 turkey dinners (one in Antioch and one in LA). Ryan and my brother golfed in the freezing Antioch weather while I soaked up as much niece time as possible. And while Christmas isn't about the gifts, but we did get some great ones, including cd's, dvd's, games, books, bake-ware, and camera accessories.

One of my favorite gifts from my parents was the new Wii Mario game...we played it yesterday with Luke and Courtney and it was SO fun, I can't wait for some down time at home so I can play some more! Another favorite from my parents was a super cute camera strap and matching lens case from Etsy(...THANKS Mom for fixing the strap to fit my camera better!!)

Ryan's parents got me some camera gear, including a new zoom lens for my camera, a remote control (which, once I figured out how to work it, was one of the coolest things ever!!), and a tripod. This only further fueled one of my New Years resolution ideas, which will be announced in my next post...

No comments: