Mar 17, 2010

Some of my favorite things...

I've seen a few friends do this and I always love to see what other people love. SO, I thought I'd post some of MY favorite things...brands that I'm loyal to and always replace if I'm running out.


In the kitchen:


I've never been a big fan of tomato sauce. I order pizza w/ light sauce and, while I love spaghetti, I'm very picky about my spaghetti sauce (my grandma's is the best!!). After trying MANY different brands of jarred sauce, I've settled on this one. It's simple. Pure. Delicious. Ryan thinks it's a little boring, but I think it tastes JUST right.


We LOVE peanut butter, Ryan especially. I don't like the natural stuff and I grew up on Skippy or Jif, whatever was on sale. I continued purchasing whichever was on sale once I started buying groceries until one day I did the taste test...like they suggest in the commercial. Jif was a CLEAR winner!

Makeup bag:


I've tried many mascaras in the past and years ago I settled on Lancome Definicils, black, with the pro brush. Sometimes I get sick of spending $25 so I'll grab something cheaper at Target, but I always end up back in the department store getting this one. It's just the BEST. When I put it for the first time in a while...after trying something else, I always have that "ahhhh" feeling. It's like being reunited with a long lost friend :)


Sometimes I just look pale. I like to have this on hand as a lip/cheek stain...it looks pretty natural and lasts all day. I dig it. AND, this thing lasts FOREVER!

In my closet:


I just received an order from them today :) I found this place while in Utah with Tiersha years ago and loved their basic t-shirts. Since then, they have expanded their brand a TON and have some super cute things for great prices.


I've always been picky about my jeans, for the most part, I only owned Gap jeans. BUT, thanks to Melissa at work, my taste in denim is now much more expensive. I've tried on certain designer jeans and I'm a believer! This brand, Hudson, is by FAR my favorite. They fit my body the best and make me feel great. They aren't cheap, but I can justify the price if I find them at Nordstrom Rack, which is super rare.

3 comments:

Abby said...

I love the set up on your blog. So cute.

We love Ragu!! it is our favortie. and I am a mascara snob!!

Whitmore Family said...

I still love Downeast. I have so many of their plain shirts.

Whitmore Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.