Today, Ryan and I met up with my family in Oakland to celebrate my sister's 19th birthday. She chose to go to Fentons Creamery, the famous ice cream shop featured in the movie "UP" (I haven't seen it, but that's what I hear). It's been around for 115 years and they're known for their huge servings...and their crab sandwiches, apparently. While we didn't try the crab sandwiches, we did load up on appetizers and sundays.
YUM! They tasted as good as they look.
4 comments:
Yummy! I so want some ice cream now!!
Glad you guys are having fun and enjoying your new adventure!! Keep posting!!
You haven't seen UP?????? It is my favorite Pixar movie!!!!! It's adorable. It made me laugh and cry. And there is even a bulldog in it. Oh, and the ice cream looks great!
Glad you guys are enjoying your new place and the activities up here seem like soooo much fun! When will you guys be coming down next to visit?
You haven't seen UP? It's such a great movie...but keep a box of tissues with you! Josh and I cry like babies when we watch it.
Post a Comment