BOY!
We found out a week ago while we were down visiting in Orange County. We went in for a 3D ultrasound with Ryan's parents and it was very clear that there's a little boy in there. Ryan was ecstatic and, while I was expecting it to be a girl, I'm getting more and more excited for a son as time goes on. I keep feeling little flutters in by stomach, but I can't be sure if they're the baby moving or just digestion. I know he's moving in there though because he was quite active during our ultrasound. I can't wait to finally feel it and know for sure that it's him in there...and I'm even more excited for Ryan to feel it.
I haven't grown much in the past 3 weeks...I'm still not noticeably pregnant to most people, so I haven't taken a new belly picture yet. I keep thinking "oh next week I'll really be showing", but not much is changing, so I guess it'll be another month or so before I see big changes.
I'm still feeling great, though I have a hard time standing for long periods of time. Today we were at the dog park standing around watching Walle play in his bulldog play group and I had to leave the group after about 30 minutes to go sit down. By the time we came home (2 hours later) I was ready for a nap.
Ryan and I have talked about names since we got married 3.5 years ago, so we're pretty well settled on a name already. Some favorites over the years have been Jackson, Wyatt, Carter and Brady. Lately though, Brady has taken the lead and once we knew we were having a boy, we knew his name would be Brady Ryan Neilson. Obviously with 5 months to go, we might go and change our minds, but for now we're very happy with it.
That's all for now....
1 comment:
Did I totally call that or what? Girls steal your looks and you looked too danged bEaUtiful to be carrying a princess. hehehe.
Hugs!!
Post a Comment