As I continue to grow, slowly but surely, my closet is thinning out. I'm setting aside items that I know won't work for several months...kind of what I do at the beginning of a new season...hide last season's stuff to make my current wardrobe more accessible. Basically, I'm getting ready for "pregnancy season". I've had to pack away some of my favorite jeans and skirts and as I did, it was like saying goodbye to an old friend. I HOPE I see you again!!
Anyway, even the jeans that still work for me are getting uncomfortable while sitting at my desk all day (even unbottoned), so I know that maternity clothes are in my near future. The thought of maternity clothes reminds me of a quote from one of my favorite pregnancy blogs.
Not buying maternity clothes is like refusing a Xanax on an airplane. Don’t be a hero. - Teresa Strasser
SO, in the next month or so, I guess I'll be expanding my wardrobe a bit. Like it or not....
2 comments:
You'll be surprised at how much fun it can be! Well, at least for me. I LOVE pregnant bellies. I think it's one of the most beautiful things on Earth. Embrace it!
Target has great stuff. Motherhood Maternity is cool too, but a little pricey sometimes.
Good luck!
Did you see my blog on cloth diapering? http://marnisorganizedmess.blogspot.com/2010/10/how-to-cloth-diaper-by-marni.html
Have you seen forever 21 new maternity stuff??? SO cute I just ordered a few things and am SO excited!! Z
I am not a huge maternity fan but I am so glad that leggings and tunics are in style for this one!!!
Post a Comment