Here I am in my 3rd trimester. Not much has changed since I last posted a preggo pic other than my size. I still feel great and have finally gotten my energy back...which is a good thing because we're getting ready to move in 2 weeks and I NEED this energy to pack and clean and get everything ready.
I'm up 20 pounds and a little scared to see how much MORE I go up in the next 2.5 months. Good thing I got a jogging stroller at my shower...I'm going to need it!! I REALLY want to be able to get back into all my old clothes once this baby is born....especially my favorite jeans.
3 comments:
Unsolicited advice:
It takes you NINE months to make another human being --give yourself at LEAST that much time to get yourself back to a normal weight/shape (although, honey, you will NEVER be the same again. That is the sacrifice you make when you use your body to create life. Just sayin'). Of course, you may have amazing metabolism and what-not, but please, please, please don't become one of those mothers obsessed with how their babies have damaged their bodies, okay? It's as if they didn't realize what they were getting into. Ummm, hello!? Once again, another HUMAN BEING GROWING INSIDE OF YOUR BODY. How could it not change??
Okay, sorry. Rant over. :)
P.S. You look adorable, btw.
Great advice from above. You look ADORABLE, Missy!!
Post a Comment