While we were down in So Cal for Thanksgiving, Ryan's aunt Tylyn threw me a baby shower. It was a ton of fun and I feel a lot more prepared to bring a baby home. We still have a lot more to do to prepare for this baby, but we got a great head start and we got tons of super cute things. This boy is going to be super stylish with all of his new clothes and homemade blankets.
Here are a few pictures from the day:
2 comments:
It looks like you had a blast! Are you ready? Did you get everything you'll need?
I don't know if I'll ever be ready. :) We still have a LOT of the essentials to get before the baby comes which is a bit daunting. Baby stuff is SOOO expensive!! But we definitely got a good start with the shower.
Post a Comment