Well, we've arrived in LA and have most of our stuff in storage for the next month or so while we look for a condo to rent in Orange County. Ryan is commuting into Orange County every day which is rough, but I suppose not much different than his hour commute to San Francisco up North. I am no longer working and have A LOT of down time. It will be interesting to see how I end up filling it...hopefully I find something to do. Anyway, I just uploaded a bunch of pictures from the past month and thought I'd share.
In December, I met up with my friend Katie in SF and went out to eat Mediterranean food (my first time trying it and I LOVED it). Afterwards, I met up with Ryan in Union Square to see the huge Christmas tree and walk around for our last SF date night. We just LOVED the wreath window display at Macy's. This is only a sample...there was another part of the building with WAY more windows and a wreath hanging in each one...but that picture wasn't as clear :)
This house is just around the block from my parent's home. Every time I pass it I laugh a little...I think it looks like Christmas threw up on their lawn!! The best part is that most of the houses that surround it don't decorate much, so as you're driving up the street, this house stands out like crazy with all the lights and color. It may be overkill, but it's fun to see every year.
On New Year's day, Ryan and I got to go to the Rose Bowl with his parents and grandparents. It was SOOO crowded and I didn't have any allegiance to either team, but we still had a ton of fun. I ended up rooting for TCU (purple) because the Wisconsin fans were so obnoxious. TCU ended up winning so I was thrilled! Highlights of the game included: Some guys parachuting in to the stadium to deliver the coin to flip, Paula Dean flipping the coin, and the 4 fighter jets that flew over the stadium just before the game. I really enjoyed having my fancy zoom lens for the game too.
---
So those are some of the more fun pictures I had that I thought were worth sharing....THAT'S ALL.

No comments:
Post a Comment