Because of our move, I was forced to quit my job MUCH earlier than I would have liked. I've been feeling so good during this pregnancy I probably could have worked right up until the end of it. Granted, I hated my job and was DELIGHTED to have an excuse to leave it, however quitting has left me with A LOT of time on my hands. We're staying with Ryan's parents right now while we look for a place so I don't even have unpacking and settling in to keep me busy. I just hang out at the house all day and read, watch T.V., go on the computer, nap, and if it's a really exciting day, maybe I'll have an errand to run. I have a "to do" list on my desktop and it only has one item listed. It reads: "sleep now...while you still can." It sounds like a cushy little life, but I'm the kind of girl who gets stir crazy pretty quickly, so one week into it and I'm already wondering what to do next.
Since we will be moving in the next month or so (hopefully), I'm worried about how I'm going to be able to find the energy to unpack and settle in as I get closer and closer to delivery. At 7.5 months pregnant I'm already tired and achy, I imagine that will only get worse, so it's hard to sit around "wasting" the energy I do have. I hope we can find a place quickly and I can take advantage of the energy I have left and the nesting phase. I just want to be settled in a place and completely unpacked and ready for this baby BEFORE he comes.
1 comment:
I (kind of) feel your pain. Last year I had a miscarriage in May, but the month before (while I was pregnant) I was always exhausted, and I was only 6-8 weeks along. I can't even imagine being 30+ weeks. Do what you can!!
Post a Comment