Remember this post http://ryanandmissyneilson.blogspot.com/2008/08/uninvited-house-guest.html ?
That was almost a year ago. After that night, it was several months before we saw the raccoon again and now we only see her occasionally. Tonight, as we were walking upstairs to our condo, I looked up and saw her on the roof of our condo watching us. Ryan is a little taller and could see two baby raccoons with her. That made us both stop dead in our tracks, if we kept going upstairs we'd be getting closer to her and threatening her babies. We didn't know if she'd go into protection mode and attack. BUT, we had to go inside, so I ran up to the stoop and Ryan threw me the keys.
I went inside and waited for Ryan. I heard a loud "BANG" and then Ryan came in all bloody. No joke.
BUT, it didn't go exactly as you might think...Ryan ran up the stairs as quickly as he could, but tripped and scraped his toe on the stoop which is like sand paper with little rocks in it. He scraped the skin right off the tip of his toe. Ouch!
P.S. I graduate tomorrow!
2 comments:
awwwwwwww Ryan.... the pictures will keep the memory. Thank God he didn't break a tooth!
see ya tomorrow. =]
ha, ha! that made me laugh! sorry, we couldn't make it to your luncheon yesterday. good luck tomorrow & congrats! yay!!!
Post a Comment